Facilitate telephonic ordering for larger electronic appliances or other household
appliances to attract more buyers and raise your sales charts
For online electronic stores not reaping returns concurrent with the amount of investment being injected in online and offline advertising and marketing, Emenac Call Center Services provides the best offshore inbound call handling team for online electronic appliances stores to solve this issue.
Emenac Call Center Services works offshore not only to process sales but also guide callers and potential buyers with regards to the electronic appliances, ensuring that callers end up making purchases. Emenac’s call center will also lead expertise in cross-selling and up-selling thus increasing conversion ratios and growing profitability of the online dealers of consumer electronic appliances. Therefore, outsourcing inbound call handling services will help online electronics providers increase conversion ratios and witness a marked growth in sales figures
Online electronic companies invariably rely on an effective and adequate order taking system. The most effective method for these online enterprises to establish sound communication lines with their customers is to have an inbound sales call center. Such a professional relationship will effectively improve online sales and increase customer satisfaction. An offshore phone order taking system can help online vendors of general electric appliances in the following manner:
After looking at flashy advertisements of consumer electronic accessories in a magazine or looking over marketing schemes of Google AdWords or AdSense, interested buyers will surely be compelled to call in on the helpline number and inquire about the electronic appliances. The callers may wish to know about pricing, latest models, functionality and features of certain electronic appliances and this is where the sales representatives at the inbound sales call center have high chances of generating leads by leading product advocacy that increases consumer interest. If no such service is provided, the interested buyers will have no platform to contact the business on and they will remain confused. Eventually, sales will be missed as these potential buyers will move on to other websites selling electronic appliances.
With an offshore order taking system in place, interested buyers will find a helpline number to call in and get all of their questions and queries answered. Eventually, they might find interest in certain electrical good and they may be encouraged to place an order. This would increase chances of these callers coming back for purchasing products, if not pressing an order immediately. Chances to grow sales graphs swiftly will also grow.
With an offshore live service to take orders in place, an online home appliances and consumer electronics store can gain many benefits. As the interested buyers calls in to seek information on items enlisted on the website or for any other items that they might have been unable to find, the offshore call center representatives have chances to cross-sell or up-sell products. In case an electrical appliance is unavailable, the call center agents can cross-sell another product in its place rather than letting the buyer move on an alternative home appliances website. If a caller has placed an order and is calling in to make certain confirmations, another product can be up-sold through successful sales skills to increase profitability.
Hence, with application of up-selling and cross-selling skills, sales can be increased and profitability can grow too. Without the presence of an inbound order taking service, an online electronic appliances store will not be able to convince customers on alternative appliances or those that they can buy to enhance experiences. Therefore, in terms of growing sales graphs, this call center service becomes important.
In many cases, website visitors are interested in buying electronic appliances online but are unable to interact with the website properly. Hence, they cannot place orders properly or come up with trust issues while giving confidential details such as credit card number. To seek assistance in such times, shoppers may call into the helpline and expect someone on behalf of the business to look into their issues. An inbound contact center is much needed here so that the shoppers’ issues can be settled and confusions can be cleared. This will pave ways to encourage website visitors to shop and in turn, clientele will be increased.
• Expertly trained offshore agents who are the best of the best in providing customer care and closing sales for online general electric appliance stores
• Telesales offshore agents equipped with complete knowledge of all sorts of electronic items and home appliances who apply sales techniques that allow for effectively positioning of the company in the buyers’ mind. They work primarily towards delivering increased sales, while boosting the customer loyalty level
• 24/7 offshore call center services provided to meet all time zones for electronics suppliers and retailers of home appliances working in different zones. After hours support and overflow call handling are also provided if needed
• Offshore order taking and sales processing for electronics and appliances done in minimum threshold time to ensure that no caller has to wait in line
• Friendly sales offshore agents who speak to potential buyers, providing that personal touch to the conversation, thus creating customer’s trust and generating leads for kitchen or home appliances
• After-sales services provided to cope and address any possible issues and ensure high customer retention and a strong customer-base
• Integration of call center technology and web interface to ease searching, viewing and ordering of electronic products for the buyers, in turn, improving customer experience
Online electronic retailers and wholesalers can contact Emenac Call Center Services on +1.888.909.2207 at any time of the day. Emenac’s services will be tailor-made to suit your needs so that both partners can flourish together.