Is the beauty and personal care business looking to better the company image through word of mouth by making the customers happy or unable to justify the negative comments propagated by angry customers? If so then Emenac Call Center Services has offshore social media customer services tailor made to improve the customer experience offered by your online retail outlets and enhance customer experience and grow sales.
Offshore social media customer service is the ideal method of gauging and ensuring that customers are satisfied with the beauty products or salon services that they have purchased. It is also the right tool to gain feedback from them regarding any issues they might have faced with bought beauty product or salon service. Assistance given through customer care on social media will result in satisfactory customer support, and therefore will bring in increased customer loyalty and company goodwill.
A recent study found that 95 percent of people share bad customer service experiences with people through social media. The same study found that 40 percent of people recommended others not buy products or services after having a bad customer service experience. Social media customer care can bring the following benefits to cosmetic and beauty businesses:
Before making an actual purchase, interested buyers need to ask questions regarding beauty product availability, pricing, quality, brands, usage, formulae etc. When such issues are discussed on social media networks, the offshore customer care team can provide answers by commenting directly against the question raised on the relevant thread or personally contacting the potential buyer to provide answers. This would inevitably lead to an increase of trust in the beauty retailer that customers hold, meaning an increased chance to see that marked growth in the sales graph.
During purchase, what concerns the buyers is coupons, discounts, shipment charges, delivery time and even expiry dates because with cosmetics and personal care items, it matters greatly etc. During the process of discussing and asking questions regarding all these issues, the customer may become a victim of widespread confusion if their questions are left unanswered. An offshore social media customer care team for the personal care business can look out for such discussions and come to the immediate aid of the consumer. Each person included in the discussion may be separately targeted and sent solutions and answers. With assistance provided and answers given through a help desk for social media, a significant increase in sales will be noticeable.
Similarly, after beauty or personal care products have been purchased, issues can arise regarding delivery of the wrong items, quality complaints, lack of effect of a beauty product or service or late shipments. All these issues may be discussed on the social media amongst different customers, creating not only a negative image of the beauty retailer but also turning off many undecided new customers who thought they would check such forums before making purchases. A social media customer care team can immediately identify such discussions as soon as they start, provide the answers needed and nip the problem in the bud before it festers out of control. Eventually, customer retention will be ensured.
With the help of a social media helpdesk, online as well as offline personal care and beauty businesses can gauge and keep an eye on public opinion regarding their brands. Through questionnaires, polls and quizzes they can find out which of their beauty products are in demand, and which are not up to the mark in the eye of the consumer. This allows cosmetic companies to amend their selling points, allow leading product advocacy, and keep in touch with the pulse of the public. It’s thus a sensible communications strategy as nobody wants to be the company that ignores a customer comment for it then to turn into a viral PR nightmare.
Linking customer service with social media can allow for beauty and personal care suppliers to address social media feedback. This way, beauty retailers can benefit from how customer service enhances marketing efforts. Instead of seeing posts filled with irate customers, new potential customers can then watch how the company resolves any issues. This also allows them to foster a good image and endure customer loyalty.
Additionally, as resolved questions and complaints are retweeted, reposted, and liked, these gain visibility by others browsing the company’s social media account. These good responses can also spread very quickly. This in turn causes good publicity to come out of the bad while reinforcing the company’s image of being customer-centric and also indirectly promoting the beauty products and services getting a good positioning in the market.
Online as well as offline personal care and beauty businesses can enjoy numerous benefits with Emenac Call Center Services, such as:
• Offshore social media customer services reps who, are proficient in knowledge with personal care and cosmetics. They provide consultancy to confused buyers to assist them get the best of beauty product or treatment and get the best results
• Expertise in handling customers’ pre-purchase queries such as availability of certain products or pricing etc., during purchase queries such as delivery times, coupons etc. and post-purchase queries such as delivery of wrong products or makeup accessories, late shipments etc.
• Provision of professional consultancy given through social media on beauty products and personal care items so that customers can easily find items of interest on the website and place orders.
• Pictures and statuses frequently updated on social media platforms to find out buyers’ interest and gather data to provide assistance or change the product line accordingly.
• Responses to messages, posts and comments given for social media customer services in time, to help buyers with personal care and beauty products or services
• Emenac 24/7 offshore helpdesk services for social media if needed by the business, for all sorts of online and offline beauty stores whether they are dealing in beauty care products, skin care products, personal care items, perfumes, massages, salon services or tattoo services
• Proactive customer care offshore agents who can inform the customers of any issues before complaints come in. Also, updates on solving process are given. Yet, if a complaint for a major issue arrives that cannot be solved by the customer care team, it is forwarded to the authorities of the beauty and personal care enterprise
Online beauty businesses interested in working with Emenac Call Center Services can call us right away at +1.888.909.2207. An offshore social media customer service will be tailor made to suit their needs and problems, ensuring that before they know it, the use of social media for counter service summit will begin.