Let us help you to understand your students better and serve them betterLearn More
For those online educational and vocational training institutes struggling to engage with their prospective students more effectively, Emenac now offers its customer care services customized for the social media.
By offshore outsourcing social media customer care, online educational and training schools not only find an effective tool to address queries and grievances, but it also endless opportunities to boost student satisfaction and word-of-mouth marketing. Emenac’s offshore Social media customer service is the ideal method of gauging and ensuring that students are satisfied with the quality and content of the education that they are acquiring. It is also the right tool to gain feedback from existing students, ensuring that they felt cared for and important. Assistance given through customer care on social media for online universities and colleges will result in satisfactory student support, and therefore will bring in increased student loyalty and goodwill.
A recent study found that 95 percent of people share bad customer service experiences with people through social media. The same study found that 40 percent of people recommended others not go for the same experience that they had, if it had been a bad one. Some of the benefits of social media customer support for online schools, colleges and training institutes include:
Before actually enrolling, interested students need to ask questions regarding courses, subjects, faculty, pricing and course or training length etc. When such issues are discussed on social media networks, Emenac’s offshore customer care team provides answers by commenting directly against the question raised on the relevant thread or personally contacting the potential student to provide answers. This would inevitably lead to an increase of trust in the online school that potential students hold, meaning an increased chance to see that marked growth in the enrollment graph.
During enrolling, what concerns students most is whether the education and training that they will get is going to be worth it or professional enough. During the process of discussing and asking questions regarding such issues, the student may become a victim of widespread confusion if his or her questions are left unanswered. A social media customer care team can look out for such discussions and come to the immediate aid of the student. Each person included in the discussion may be separately targeted and sent solutions and answers. With assistance provided and answers given through a help desk for social media, a significant increase in enrollments will be noticeable.
After students have enrolled in various courses, issues can arise regarding differences in the subjects advertised to the subjects being taught, faculty choices, mode of communication and availability of lecture videos etc. All these issues may be discussed on the social media amongst different students, creating not only a negative image of the online school but also turning off many undecided new students. A social media customer care team can immediately identify such discussions as soon as they start, provide the answers needed and nip the problem in the bud before it festers out of control.
More often than not, online schools and training centers that use social media to the best advantage, and therefore have the best reputations, are not those who spend a fortune on advertising. Instead, they are the online institutes that monitor Facebook, Twitter and the like, and respond in a timely fashion to inquisitive students. It’s a sensible communications strategy – nobody wants to be the school that ignores a student’s comment for it then to turn into a viral PR nightmare. A major advantage of this is that online schools, with the help of an offshore social media helpdesk, can gauge and keep an eye on public opinion regarding their institutes. Through questionnaires, polls and quizzes they can find out which of their courses are in demand, and which are not up to the mark in the eye of the student body.
Linking customer service with social media allows online schools to address social media feedback. This way, online educational and training schools can benefit from how customer service enhances marketing efforts. Instead of seeing posts filled with irate students, new potential students can then watch how the online institute resolves any issues. This also allows them to foster student loyalty.
Additionally, as resolved questions and complaints are retweeted, reposted, and liked, these gain visibility by others browsing the online educational institute’s social media account. These good responses can also spread very quickly. This in turn causes good publicity to come out of the bad, while reinforcing the school’s image of being student-centric.
Some other benefits accrued from engaging with Emenac’s offshore social media care team are:
• Emenac call center offshore agents are experts in handling students’ pre-enrollment queries, such as availability of seats in a certain course or degree and its cost etc., and post-purchase queries such as faculty details, alternate modes of communications and scholarship/funding options.
• Provision of professional consultancy given through social media on the educations sector so that inquisitive students can easily find items of interest on the website and enroll.
• Pictures and statuses frequently updated on social media platforms to find out students’ interest and gather data to provide assistance or change the courses on offer accordingly.
• Responses to messages, posts and comments given for social media customer services in time, quicker as compared to many other social media customer care services.
• Emenac 24/7 offshore helpdesk services for social media if needed by the business, for all sorts of online universities and colleges as well as training centers.
• Customer care over social media merged with advanced techniques to improve enrollment graphs and hence, profitability increased along with goodwill and image.
• Proactive customer care offshore agents who can inform the students of any issues before complaints come in. Also, updates on solving process are given. Yet, if a complaint for a major issue arrives that cannot be solved by the customer care team, it is forwarded to the authorities of the client concerned.
Online schools and vocational training institutes interested in working with Emenac Call Center Services can call us right away at +1.888.909.2207. An offshore social media customer service will be customized to suit their needs and problems, ensuring that before they know it, the use of social media for counter service summit will begin.