Maintain your social media profile with us and get an insight into the demands
of real estate magazine followers to contact them back and make the best offers
For those online realtors struggling to engage with their customers via social media, Emenac Call Center Services now offers its offshore customer care services customized for the social media.
Social media is not only an effective tool to address customer queries and grievances, but it also holds endless opportunities to boost customer satisfaction and word-of-mouth marketing.
Emenac’s offshore Social media customer service is the ideal method of gauging and ensuring that customers are satisfied with the real estate and premium properties that they have purchased or rented online. It is also the right tool to gain feedback from existing customers, ensuring that they felt cared for and important.
The apparent benefits of engaging with customers via social media are increased — and often free – marketing, and the ability to quickly disseminate information to a wide audience. There are also benefits to the online real estate company’s customers, who might be interested in hearing about an upcoming ballot on new developments. Assistance given through customer care on social media will result in satisfactory customer support, and therefore will bring in increased customer loyalty and company goodwill.
Many a time customers who buy or rent property online have grievances or observations that are not heard. Competition is so high in the online property dealer space that each enterprise needs to effortlessly work towards pushing for something better and more satisfying in terms of the customer experience. One of the key benefits of social media for businesses is as a tool for aggregation of public opinion, comments and sentiment. A recent study found that 95 percent of people share bad customer service experiences with people through social media. The same study found that 40 percent of people recommended others not engage with an online realtor after having a bad customer service experience.
Before making an actual purchase or rental agreement, interested buyers need to ask questions regarding property or apartment availability, pricing, tax details, and tenant history etc. When such issues are discussed on social media networks, Emenac’s customer care offshore team provides answers by commenting directly against the question raised on the relevant thread or personally contacting the potential buyer to provide answers. This would inevitably lead to an increase of trust in the online real estate companies that customers hold, meaning an increased chance to see that marked growth in the sales graph.
• During purchase, what concerns the buyers is advance terms, lease agreements, rent terms etc. During the process of discussing and asking questions regarding all these issues, the customer may become a victim of widespread confusion if their questions are left unanswered. An offshore social media customer care team can look out for such discussions and come to the immediate aid of the consumer. Each person included in the discussion may be separately targeted and sent solutions and answers. With assistance provided and answers given through a help desk for social media, a significant increase in sales will be noticeable.
• After real estate has been purchased or rented, certain issues and grievances can arise. All such issues may be discussed on the social media amongst different customers, creating not only a negative image of the realtor but also turning off many undecided new customers. An offshore social media customer care team can immediately identify such discussions as soon as they start, provide the answers needed and nip the problem in the bud before it festers out of control.
More often than not, online realtors who use social media to the best advantage, and therefore have the best reputations, are not those who spend a fortune on advertising. Instead, they are the realtors that monitor Facebook, Twitter and the like, and respond in a timely fashion to consumers. It’s a sensible communications strategy – nobody wants to be the company that ignores a customer comment for it then to turn into a viral PR nightmare. A major advantage of this is that online real estate companies, with the help of a social media helpdesk, can gauge and keep an eye on public opinion regarding their image. Through questionnaires, polls and quizzes they can find out which of their location and developments are in demand, and which are not up to the mark in the eye of the consumer.
Linking customer service with social media allows online realtors to address social media feedback. This way, online real estate agencies can benefit from how customer service enhances marketing efforts. Instead of seeing posts filled with irate customers, new potential customers can then watch how the company resolves any issues. This also allows them to foster customer loyalty.
Additionally, as resolved questions and complaints are retweeted, reposted, and liked, these gain visibility by others browsing the company’s social media account. These good responses can also spread very quickly. This in turn causes good publicity to come out of the bad, while reinforcing the online real estate company’s image of being customer-centric.
• Emenac’s offshore agents are experts in handling customers’ pre-purchase queries, during purchase queries and post-purchase queries.
• Provision of professional consultancy given through social media on real estate and properties so that customers can easily find items of interest on the website and purchase or rent them.
• Pictures and statuses frequently updated on social media platforms to find out buyers’ interest and gather data to provide assistance or change the property line accordingly.
•Responses to messages, posts and comments regarding real estate and related things given for social media customer services in time, quicker as compared to many other social media customer care services.
• Emenac 24/7 offshore helpdesk services for social media if needed, available for all sorts of online realtors.
• Offshore customer care over social media merged with advanced techniques to improve sales graphs for the estates available online and hence, profitability increased along with company goodwill and image.
• Proactive customer care offshore agents who can inform the customers of any issues regarding buying, selling renting of online real estate before complaints come in. Also, updates on solving process are given. Yet, if a complaint for a major issue arrives that cannot be solved by the customer care team, it is forwarded to the authorities of client concerned.
Online real estate companies interested in working with Emenac Call Center Services can call us right away at +1.888.909.2207. An offshore social media customer service will be tailor made to suit their needs and problems, ensuring that before they know it, the use of social media for counter service summit will begin.